Friday, October 2, 2009

Handmade Sugar Baby Shoes

What is cuter than a pair of handmade sugarpaste baby shoes?
How about 2 pairs of sugar baby shoes?

What I love about being a cake designer is being part of my clients wonderful occasions.  I love to hear them talk about the special person that cake is for, about the event and all about the things that they celebrate in life.

For his occasion, it was actually a birthday cake for my clients' mother who was visiting from out of town.  The cake was also to surprise her that she will be a grandmother for the first time... and also to twins!    How wonderful is that?  And what a sweet way to let her know that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet (pun intended). :)

Unknown said...

They are the cutest!!! beautiful colour too!

Rachel said...

How adorable! And what a nice gift for the grandmother-to-be! I love the colours and the teddy bear is so cute... Your work astounds me!

Mar Varela said...

Oooooh! wonderful, a sweet cake for a baby...
A kiss from Spain

Jack T said...

Beautifull !!!