Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Cupcakes

Can you believe it is the eve of 2013?  Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year!  I hope you can take some time to reflect on sweet memories in 2012 and look forward to making more wonderful memories in 2013! 
I am so grateful for all the wonderful things in 2012, although it was a busy one.  For 2013, I am going to focus on two simple, but tremendously significant words that my wise mom said.  "Be Happy"   I'm not sure what it means yet, but I may spend a little less time on some things, a little more on other things or maybe do some new things.  I wish for everyone to "Be Happy" in 2013!

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New year Juanita!!
I took some of your cupcakes to work and people are loving them. Delicious! Thank you for your generous contribution to the New Years Party! Agnieszka

faithy said...

Happy New Year to you!! Sorry for being a bit late..cos i was away and just got back. :)

Wall Decal Company said...

Very cute. Happy New Year

Coco Cake Land said...

"be happy" is a lovely mantra for 2013... :)