Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Pink and Gold Wedding Cake

I had the pleasure of creating this wedding cake for one of my dearest friends and her wonderful husband.  She was very easy going and not picky about the design.  I was also her bridesmaid so she wanted me to do whatever was easiest.  She gave me a color palette of her flowers and said she liked square cake tiers.  
The wedding was at the lovely, Graydon Hall Manor in Toronto.  It was a perfect wedding weekend of events.  I loved how the handmade sugarpaste flowers and final design turned out.
As I said in my Instagram post, each petal was worth it!

4 comments:

Jenniffer said...

Wow, your cake is so beautiful! And those flowers - WOW!

Natti said...

This looks fab! Well done :D x

Cakes by Erin said...

Wow, your flowers are fantastic! I have the cutters and the crafty class bookmarked, but am waiting for free time to make them! Good for you!

toronto airport taxi said...

lovely cake its looking beautiful and flowers make its perfect.